Laser Therapy products are made according to the high-quality standards. LaserTechPro Laser Therapy Instruments are covered by our limited 12 Months against any defects in manufacturing.
The warranty for our Laser Therapy Treatment Instruments is valid for a period of 12 Months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, we offer Life Time Maintenance, any repairs will be subject to a service and shipping charge.
If the product is returned during the Warranty Period LaserTechPro will repair any defective product or product-part, at no additional expense, after the product is returned.
Follow These Steps to Obtain Warranty Coverage:
To obtain warranty service on a LaserTechPro Laser Therapy Instruments, please follow these steps:
- The fastest way to claim an issue is to send us a message at our Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LaserTechPro Support Team will provide assistance and can answer any questions you might have.
- Once you confirmed your purchase, we will provide the full instructions on the exchange rules and protocols.
- The next step is for a shipping label to be issued and emailed to the address provided. The warranty stipulates that LaserTechPro will cover all return shipping costs for products with a valid 12 month warranty.
LaserTechPro does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair under this limited warranty, contact LaserTechPro in order to receive further service. Products returned to LaserTechPro without the proper information or previous contact with LaserTechPro will be disposed of.
The following situations qualify for a refund:
- Product is unused and in "new" condition. Returned by customer to LaserTechPro.
- Product is broken. Qualifies for a refund if pictures or video with "proof" that the item is broken is provided.
- If the product is proven broken upon inspection a full refund will be issued for the product.
If you experience any damage to your product that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request at email@example.com to receive further help. To ease and expedite the process, please include the following info when contacting us:
Who Pays for Shipping Charges?